Please register for AHRI Young Professionals Upcoming Event....

Sarah Q

Mar 26, 2010, 1:47:36 AM3/26/10
to AHRI ACT Young Professionals Group
Dear All

Please see following link:

http://www.ahri.com.au/scripts/cgiip.exe/WService=AHRI-LIVE/ccms.r?PageID=16&CalendarCmd=Event&EventID=0x0fc91e0b

to register for the upcoming AHRI YP informal networking drinks event.

Have a great weekend everyone.

Warm Regards,

Sarah

Greenwood, Myfanwy

Mar 31, 2010, 1:10:23 AM3/31/10
to ahri-act-young-pr...@googlegroups.com
Hi Sarah

Apologies for the odd question but, are all network events held on a Wednesday? I only ask as Wednesdays are the one day of the week that I cannot re-arrange my day and would be unable to attend many. If they are then that's fine but I thought I'd ask the question.

Regards

Myfanwy Greenwood

Advisor, Employee Relations
Shared Services
Ph: 6205 1239 Fax: 6205 4629
Myfanwy....@act.gov.au
Customer Service Portal: http://sharedservices/actgovt/
This e-mail is confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender and delete all copies of this transmission along with any attachments immediately. You should not copy or use it for any purpose, nor disclose its contents to any other person.

Dear All

Please see following link:

http://www.ahri.com.au/scripts/cgiip.exe/WService=AHRI-LIVE/ccms.r?PageID=16&CalendarCmd=Event&EventID=0x0fc91e0b

Warm Regards,

Sarah

To unsubscribe from this group, send email to ahri-act-young-professionals-group+unsubscribegooglegroups.com or reply to this email with the words "REMOVE ME" as the subject.

Sarah Queenan

Mar 31, 2010, 1:17:15 AM3/31/10
to ahri-act-young-pr...@googlegroups.com
Hi Myfanwy

No they are held on different days - for example our first event was held on a Tuesday afternoon.

I plan to schedule them on different days so you should be able to make the others.

Just a reminder to those who have not registered for the upcoming event on the 28/4/2010 to be held at the Mawson Club - you should register ASAP because registrations are moving quite quickly.

Have a great Easter everyone :)

Sarah Queenan
Human Resource Development Coordinator | Canberra Airport

2 Brindabella Circuit
Brindabella Business Park ACT 2609
T 02 6275 2289 F 02 6275 2207 M 0421 952 531

Adam Brown

Mar 31, 2010, 1:29:19 AM3/31/10
to ahri-act-young-pr...@googlegroups.com, ahri...@googlegroups.com
Hello Sarah,

Best of luck with the meeting and congratulations on the good work with the Young Professionals in Canberra.

I am sure all the YP's from Sydney agree it is good to see that these opportunities exist for Human Resources in our nations Capital.

I wont be there this time but will try in the future to get to an event.

Regards,
Adam Brown
Human Resource Officer
City of Canada Bay

1a Marlborough Street, Drummoyne NSW 2047
adam....@canadabay.nsw.gov.au
T 02 9911 6555
F 02 9911 6594
www.canadabay.nsw.gov.au

</>

Hi Myfanwy

Hi Sarah

Regards

Myfanwy Greenwood

Dear All

Please see following link:

http://www.ahri.com.au/scripts/cgiip.exe/WService=AHRI-LIVE/ccms.r?PageID=16&CalendarCmd=Event&EventID=0x0fc91e0b

Warm Regards,

Sarah

This email is intended for the use of the addressed recipient(s) only and may contain copyright, confidential and/or privileged information.

If you have received this message in error please:
* do not read, disclose, save, copy or forward it or any attachments;
* delete the message and any attachments and copies immediately;
* notify the sender by return email of the error.

It is the recipient's duty to scan for viruses and other defects before downloading the message and any attachments onto any computer system. To the fullest extent allowed by law, City of Canada Bay Council accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus or other defect in this message or any attachments.

Any views expressed in this message or any attachments are those of the individual sender except where the sender specifies and, with authority,
states them to be the views of City of Canada Bay Council. City of Canada Bay Council expressly disclaims liability for any loss or damage flowing from the content of this message or attachments, whether direct or consequential.

Scanning of this message and addition of this footer is performed by Council’s email filtering software in conjunction with anti-virus detection software.

Sarah Queenan

Mar 31, 2010, 1:37:52 AM3/31/10
to ahri-act-young-pr...@googlegroups.com
Great, thanks for your support Adam!

Hopefully see you at an event sometime in the near future.

Warm Regards,