Updated AHRI YP July Forum Link

1 view

Sarah Q

Jun 7, 2010, 2:18:20 AM6/7/10
to AHRI ACT Young Professionals Group
See updated link:
http://www.ahri.com.au/scripts/cgiip.exe/WService=AHRI-LIVE/ccms.r?PageID=16&CalendarCmd=Event&EventID=0x0002dda0

Don't forget to register because we are filling up quickly!!

Warm Regards

Sarah Queenan

Hartnell, William

Jun 7, 2010, 2:20:51 AM6/7/10
to ahri-act-young-pr...@googlegroups.com
Hi Sarah,

Can you confirm if I have registered?

Thanks,
William Hartnell
________________________________

Finance Australian Business Number (ABN): 61 970 632 495
Finance Web Site: www.finance.gov.au

IMPORTANT:

This transmission is intended only for the use of the addressee and may contain confidential or legally privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that any use or dissemination of this communication is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this transmission in error, please notify us immediately by telephone on 61-2-6215-2222 and delete all copies of this transmission together with any attachments.
If responding to this email, please send to the appropriate person using the suffix .gov.au.

________________________________

Sarah Queenan

Jun 7, 2010, 2:27:57 AM6/7/10
to ahri-act-young-pr...@googlegroups.com
Hi William

You should have received a confirmation email from AHRI. As I do not manage the registration process directly (AHRI does this) you can contact AHRI and they can confirm your registration: regist...@ahri.com.au

Looking forward to seeing you at the forum in July! It should be a good mix of presentations.

Warm Regards

Sarah Queenan
Human Resource Development Coordinator | Canberra Airport

2 Brindabella Circuit
Brindabella Business Park ACT 2609
T 02 6275 2289 F 02 6275 2207 M 0421 952 531