Mayor Jerry Demings invites you to participate in the Mayor's Toy Drive

Avalon Home & Property Owners

Nov 21, 2020, 7:08:46 AM11/21/20
to Google-Email AHPOA

Online shopping and a drive-thru event!
Toys in a christmas decorated room
The Orange County Mayor's Toy Drive is more important than ever. With many Orange County families affected by the coronavirus, some may need a little extra support to make their holiday joyous and bright – and a single toy donation can do just that!
WAYS TO GIVE
ONLINE
New this year, our online shopping option allows donors to purchase items from home through Dec. 7.

All donations are shipped directly to the County’s Holiday Warehouse and will be distributed to several Orange County youth and family agencies.
IN PERSON
Contactless, Drive-Thru Event
  • Drop off your donations at Downey Park or Silver Star Recreation Center on Monday, November 23, 2020, from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m., featuring special guest appearances from your favorite sports mascots and the Fire Rescue Department.
Parks & Fire Stations
  • Drop off donations in person at several parks and fire stations through December 14.

ORANGE COUNTY GOVERNMENT, FL
Orange County Government | 201 So. Rosalind Avenue, Orlando, FL 32801
Unsubscribe kshe...@brighthouse.com
Update Profile | About our service provider
Sent by ma...@ocfl.net