Suspended License? We can help!

1 view

Avalon Home & Property Owners

Nov 10, 2020, 7:40:44 AM11/10/20
to Google-Email AHPOA

Stay home, stay safe & stay connected with our online resources and events.
Stay home, stay safe & stay connected with our online resources and events.

November 2020

If your license has been suspended, we can help!
This year's Operation Green Light virtual event starts today, November 9, and my office is ready to help Orange County residents get back on the road.
Due to COVID-19 concerns, the event is being held ONLINE ONLY, but nothing else has changed. The goal is still to help thousands with overdue traffic tickets or criminal fines whose driver licenses have been suspended, virtually from November 9-13.
You can still pay for overdue court-ordered obligations and save the 25% collections surcharge while also being eligible for a payment plan if needed. Do keep in mind that while the collection fees are being waived, a down payment is required for a payment plan, and reinstatement fees are applicable.

Don't miss your chance to participate. You don't need to schedule an appointment, just visit the link below.
OPERATION GREEN LIGHT
When: November 9-13
Where: Online-only, click the green button below to participate.
Get back on the road!
Virtual Clerks Against Domestic Violence Workshop
On October 29, we hosted a free virtual Clerks Against Domestic Violence workshop in an effort to raise awareness of domestic violence prevention and share resources as one of our strategic outreach efforts.
I want to thank the Orlando Police Department, Harbor House of Central Florida, Victim Service Center, and Roberta Walton and Carrie Coley from my office for helping to bring awareness and valuable information to Orange County residents.
Click below to watch a recording of the webinar.
Clerk's Against Domestic Violence Recap
United Way
I am very proud of my team and excited to share we raised $21,946.67 for the Heart of the Florida United Way campaign this year. I think it speaks volumes that our deputy clerks were able to raise such a significant amount for the community, despite the challenges presented to us this year.

The money raised will be included in Orange County’s grand total which will be revealed next month. We couldn’t have done it without all of my staff who pitched in by donating money, time, and a lot of hard work. Thank you to everyone who helped make this year's fundraising drive a success.
Letters of Kindness
I am immensely proud of our Clerks CARE Ambassadors and deputy clerks for creating a grand total of 90 letters which also included drawings and small gifts. These were delivered to Guardian Care Nursing and Grand Palms Assisted Living & Memory Care nursing homes in Orange County.
A special thank you to all of those who participated in our “Letters of Kindness” initiative to support our elders during this critical time, especially those who are battling loneliness and physical isolation due to COVID-19.
Circle of Excellence
Congratulations to Kyle McLeod, our Circle of Excellence Leadership Award winner for the third quarter of 2020.
Kyle’s number one priority is our customers, his empathy and compassion are bar none. He encourages his team to function at their highest potential, providing them the right tools needed to accomplish their tasks all while supporting cross-training so that everyone can help our customers better. Kyle is highly respected by his team and peers because he displays true selflessness by being open and available to help at any time. His team appreciates the way he's able to share feedback in a direct but honest and caring manner.

The Circle of Excellence Leadership Award honors management team members based on demonstrating outstanding leadership aligned with our Guiding Principles.
September's Star Performer
Congratulations to Grace Uy, our Star Performer for the month of September. Grace is a Deputy Clerk in the Civil Division. Teammates say she is unstoppable!
“Grace is very knowledgeable about all the procedures and if she does not know the answer she will not stop until she finds the answers without getting frustrated. She is truly a great person and co-worker to have.”

Stay Home, Stay Safe, Stay Connected!

We are here to help you 24/7, a lot of our services are available online using my website's resources. You can search records, submit an eMarriage License Application, schedule marriage license and passport appointments, make payments, and much more.

Before visiting our offices, contact my staff to see if your questions can be answered without even having to come in. Simply go to our Contact Us page to submit a question or request.

Upcoming Holidays and Office Closures
Veterans Day:
Wednesday, November 11

Thanksgiving:
Thursday, November 26
Friday, November 27

Christmas Eve:
Thursday, December 24

Christmas Day
Friday, December 25

New Year's Day
Friday, January 1

I hope this helps you plan.

You can view my office's holiday schedule and follow our social media channels to get the latest information.
Survey - Thumbs Up icon
Tell Us How We're Doing
If you have recently conducted business with the Clerk’s Office, I’d like to hear from you. Customer service is at the core of what we do for the citizens of Orange County.
Please take a moment to let us know what we did well as well as where we still have opportunities to improve.
Give Feedback

Tiffany Moore Russell
Orange County Clerk of Courts
Twitter Facebook Instagram LinkedIn YouTube
Share this email:
Email Twitter Facebook
Manage your preferences | Opt out using TrueRemove
View this email online.
425 North Orange Avenue Suite 2110
Orlando, FL | 32801 US
This email was sent to ahp...@yahoo.com.
To continue receiving our emails, add us to your address book.