Vision 2050 | January Virtual Town Hall Meetings

Avalon Home & Property Owners

Jan 10, 2021, 7:54:28 AM1/10/21
to Google-Email AHPOA

Let us know how you want Orange County to grow during the next three decades.
Orange County is fortunate to have a great diversity of environments – from urban and suburban to rural and pristine natural areas. The Vision 2050 initiative will guide how — and where — growth will occur during the next three decades. This Plan includes a public engagement process focusing on environmental preservation, community character and public spaces as guiding principles for future development.
Vision 2050 virtual town hall meetings
Let us know how you want Orange County to grow during the next three decades. Planning for the future takes a community! If you live in the core area, east, rural east or southwest Orange County, join us for an upcoming Vision 2050 virtual town hall in January. These are location-specific workshops, but all are welcome to participate. Register now!

Learn more about Vision 2050, watch past events, see more events in your area, take our surveys: ocfl.net/vision2050.
For any questions about the town hall meeting series or registration process, please contact Planning Division staff at 407-836-5600 or via email at plan...@ocfl.net.
ORANGE COUNTY GOVERNMENT, FL
Orange County Government | 201 So. Rosalind Avenue, Orlando, FL 32801
Unsubscribe kshe...@brighthouse.com
Update Profile | About our service provider
Sent by orangecount...@ocfl.net