Technical Assistance on Health Financing in South Sudan

AfHEA Association

Jun 7, 2024, 10:41:35 PMJun 7
to ahpe...@googlegroups.com
Dear Colleagues,

Please find the attached Terms of Reference for “Technical Assistance on Health Financing in South Sudan” with Amref Health Africa
  1. Geographical location: South Sudan (National)
  2. Programme area: Health Financing and Policy
  3. Project period: 6 Months
  4. Expected ETE Start date: 1 st June 2024
  5. Expected ETE End date: 30th November 2024
Thank you,
AfHEA Secretariat
---------------------------------------

Chers collègues,

Veuillez trouver ci-joint les termes de référence pour l'« Assistance technique sur le financement de la santé au Sud-Soudan » avec Amref Health Africa.

  1. Situation géographique : Sud Soudan (National)
  2. Domaine du programme : Financement et politique de la santé
  3. Durée du projet : 6 mois
  4. Date de début de l'ETE prévue : 1er juin 2024
  5. Date de fin prévue de l'ETE : 30 novembre 2024

Merci d'avance,

Secrétariat de l'AfHEA

Terms of Reference for TA-MOH-SSD-13.05.2024-FINAL.pdf

Togo Yaya

Jun 10, 2024, 4:17:09 AMJun 10
to ahpe...@googlegroups.com

Dear AfHEA Secrétariat,
Thank you very much for sharing this opportunity.   Unfortunately, the submission deadline has passed.

Best wishes.,
Yaya

Richard Ngandu Mukutu

Jun 10, 2024, 8:29:22 AMJun 10
to ahpe...@googlegroups.com
Thank you very much for these Terms of Reference, but I believe the deadline has already passed since May 27, 2024!
Has the deadline been extended? Thank you in advance for your return because our organization is very interested.

Regards

Daniel Nhachengo

Jun 14, 2024, 6:28:00 AMJun 14
to ahpe...@googlegroups.com
My dear colleagues,
Thank you so much for sharing.
However, for the next opportunities I suggest you share in advance to allow time to apply.
Best regards to all!
Nhachengo
Moz