HIRING - Sr. Manager, Immunisation Financing & Sustainability (2 positions, 1 temp) - CP

Danny Achala

Oct 18, 2022, 9:34:29 AM10/18/22
to Ahpernet
Dear All,

Kindly see the recruitment notice for your attention if interested.

Thank you
Danny

Subject: WE ARE HIRING - Sr. Manager, Immunisation Financing & Sustainability (2 positions, 1 temp) - CP

Dear colleagues,

Please note the following opportunities (1 permanent & 1 temporary) are available in Geneva.

Position title:
Sr. Manager, Immunisation Financing & Sustainability (2 positions, 1 temp)

Applications open:

Applications close:

Our sourcing process for this position will be internal and external.

If you wish to apply, please provide a cover letter and resume through our Careers webpage by

simply following the instructions.

As part of our outreach on identifying diverse candidates, please share this opening via LinkedIn to those

in your network and on social media channels. You can also forward the attached job description and this email.

Your HR Recruitment team

We are committed to fostering a just, equitable and diverse culture free from racism and discrimination in which all staff,

partners and stakeholders feel empowered, safe and heard.

SM, IF&S - VN1675.pdf