Fwd: GIC 2024: Great News! Extended Deadline for NISA & GIS Conference in Abuja!

Ejemai Eboreime

Jun 22, 2024, 8:47:44 AMJun 22
to COP-WANEL, hsg-africa-reg...@googlegroups.com, ahpe...@googlegroups.com, translating-evi...@googlegroups.com

There's still time to submit an abstract to be considered for the NISA & GIS Conference 2024 (GIC 2024)! Submit before July 8th!

The NISA & GIS Conference 2024 (GIC) abstract submission deadline has been extended to JULY 8!

We have some exciting news! We've extended the deadline for submitting abstracts for the NISA & GIS Global Implementation Conference in Abuja, Nigeria.

This is your chance to share your valuable insights and experiences with a diverse community of researchers, practitioners, policymakers, and changemakers dedicated to advancing implementation science.

New Deadline: July 8th, 2024

Don't miss this opportunity to be part of the conversation! Submit your abstract today and help us explore critical topics like scaling interventions, promoting equity, and harnessing technology for successful implementation.

Key details:

  • Theme: Driving Change: Everyday Implementation

  • Dates: November 13-15, 2024

  • Location: Abuja, Nigeria

We particularly encourage submissions that highlight the value of practitioner perspectives, voices, and insights in showcasing the power of implementation science to drive positive change.

Learn more and submit your abstract: https://globalimplementation.org/gic-nisa-2024/

We look forward to receiving your submission!

Submission Info

Who Should Attend?

  • Researchers of all disciplines interested in implementation science

  • Policy makers seeking evidence-based solutions for real-world challenges

  • Practitioners working to implement effective programs and interventions

  • Changemakers interested in learning more about the field of implementation science and how it can help advance projects

Don't miss this opportunity to connect, collaborate, and drive meaningful change in the field of implementation science!

We look forward to seeing you in Abuja!

Other events and announcements from GIS

GIS Webinar Series: Implementation in Practice

Join the PLR Committee of GIS on July 18 for the second installation of the webinar series Implementation in Practice. We will be discussing emerging theory in practice with GIS LATAM member, Dr. Rodrigo Rojas Andrade. Visit the GIS website events page for more info about this series!

Global Implementation Society, PO Box 2007, Midlothian, VA 23113, United States

You may unsubscribe or change your contact details at any time.