Fwd: GIC 2024: Only 2 More Days to Submit Your Abstract!

Ejemai Eboreime

Jun 12, 2024, 8:24:41 PMJun 12
to hsg-africa-reg...@googlegroups.com, COP-WANEL, ahpe...@googlegroups.com, translating-evi...@googlegroups.com

The deadline for abstract submission's to be considered for the NISA & GIS Conference 2024 (GIC 2024) is fast approaching! Submit your proposal today!

The NISA & GIS Conference 2024 (GIC) abstract submission deadline is JUNE 15!

Hello,

We want to remind you that abstract submissions for the NISA & GIS Global Implementation Conference are due THIS WEEK! Together with our partner, the Nigeria Implementation Science Alliance (NISA), we are bringing a dynamic 3-day conference to Abuja, Nigeria. GIS wants you to participate and share your implementation experiences with our audiences in Abuja.

This is the chance for researchers, frontline practitioners, experts, policymakers, and changemakers to help lead and be part of the conversations necessary to advance change for positive impacts.

Please, share this call with your network and encourage your peers to take part in this exciting event!

Theme: Driving Change: Everyday Implementation

Join us from November 13-15, 2024 for a dynamic exchange on using and advancing implementation science across sectors. GIC x NISA 2024 will bring together a diverse community to explore critical topics like:

  • Scaling and sustaining effective interventions

  • Promoting equity and inclusion in implementation efforts

  • Building implementation capacity and readiness

  • Harnessing technology for successful implementation

  • And much more!

Abstract Submissions Now Open!

Share your research, program experiences, and innovative ideas by submitting an abstract for consideration. We encourage submissions that showcase the power of implementation science to drive positive change.

Abstracts close JUNE 15TH!

Submission Info

Who Should Attend?

  • Researchers of all disciplines interested in implementation science

  • Policy makers seeking evidence-based solutions for real-world challenges

  • Practitioners working to implement effective programs and interventions

  • Changemakers interested in learning more about the field of implementation science and how it can help advance projects

Don't miss this opportunity to connect, collaborate, and drive meaningful change in the field of implementation science!

We look forward to seeing you in Abuja!

Other events and announcements from GIS

GIS Webinar Series: Implementation in Practice starts June 13th!

Join the Professional Learning & Resource (PLR) Committee of GIS in their upcoming webinar series Implementation in Practice. The first of this series is being held on Thursday, June 13th where implementation science expert, Jenice Pizzuto, will dive into the Latest Trends in Implementation. Visit the GIS website events page for more info about this series!

facebook
twitter
instagram
youtube
Global Implementation Society, PO Box 2007, Midlothian, VA 23113, United States

You may unsubscribe or change your contact details at any time.