Remember to submit your online application for Colombian Visa by September 30th

1 view

Felix Abrahams Obi

Sep 29, 2022, 2:03:55 AM9/29/22
to hsg-africa-reg...@googlegroups.com
Dear HSG Africa Network Colleagues,

The Board sincerely apologizes for the challenges many of you have experienced with getting a Colombian visa. Kindly read the statement from the Secretariat regarding the planned closure of the Colombian visa online application portal from 30th September to October 22.

HSR 2022 participants who have yet to apply for a visa are encouraged to submit the online application between today (29th) and tomorrow (30th).

The Colombian hosts have been interfacing with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs to resolve the issues around visa applications by delegates.

We appreciate your patience and understanding.

Best regards,
Felix
-------------------
From: HSG <h...@cagh-acsm.org>
Date: Thu, Sep 29, 2022 at 5:56 AM
Subject: HSG Statement on Situation with Visas for Colombia
To: twg-leaders-...@googlegroups.com <twg-leaders-...@googlegroups.com>

Dear TWG leads,

Please visit HSG website and read HSG statement on Situation with Visas for Colombia: https://healthsystemsglobal.org/news/hsg-statement-on-situation-with-visas-for-colombia/.

Important Actions

HSR 2022 conference delegates or those intending to attend HSR 2022 who require a visa to enter Colombia are strongly advised to submit a visa application immediately through the Colombia Visa Portal.  To the best of our knowledge, the shutdown period for the online portal for visas will take effect from September 30 – October 22, 2022. Please note that in-person visa applications are still being accepted at Colombian embassies or consulates during this period.

The HSR2022 Local Organizing Committee is actively gathering confirmed attendance lists of HSR2022 delegates to seek support from the Colombian Ministry of Foreign Affairs, where visas may be required.  All registrants who have requested a letter of invitation to support their visa application when registering, should already have a letter or be on the list to receive one in the coming day. If you have not already requested a letter of invitation and require one, please contact registrati...@wearemci.com urgently to request one.

We understand that this is a very challenging situation for many and please be assured that HSG is working to support HSR delegates wherever possible until the visa issues have been resolved.  The HSG Secretariat will continue to communicate updates on this situation through its website and social channels – Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.  Please keep a close eye for updates.

We thank you for your patience and understanding,

HSG team