Fwd: [LLSC] Fwd: Airspace stuff again

Przemek Marek

Sep 21, 2019, 2:17:10 AM9/21/19
to ahpc, parahi...@googlegroups.com
Hey there northerners, see the email from Al Bowman below. He'll have more details on case you need them.

Przemek

Date: 20/09/2019 23:49 (GMT+00:00)
Subject: Airspace stuff again

I have received, via the BHPA, notice of posssible airspace changes should a Spaceport (no sniggering at the back please) be established in Northern Sutherland.
I do not know if it has been notified to the Highland or Aberdeen clubs, but for those who value the chance of flying in that area- I don't number myself among them- you might want to have a look and possibly make representations.
Can anyone who is interested spread the word in case other clubs are unaware of it, and I can pass on what I've had thus far.
Alistair B