Tap access track

Irene Carson

Apr 3, 2019, 1:15:48 PM4/3/19
to ah...@googlegroups.com, Scottish Hang Gliding
HI all
Donnie and I were hoping to take the hang gliders through to try Tap on Friday but given that we have had a lot more snow (Cromdale) than was forecast, we are wondering if the track would be doable.  Worried about snow still being on the track and/or the track through the bit at the bottom being too boggy if there has been a lot of snow melt.
Can any of you tell me if there has been much snow on the Tap this week.
Thanks
Irene Carson

Kieran Campbell

Apr 4, 2019, 5:24:11 AM4/4/19
to AHPC
Hi Irene,

If it helps, I can see the Glens of Foudland from Insch and there's a light layer of snow down to the 300m line today.

Cheers,
Kieran