Call for Artists - Athens Indie Craftstravaganzaa Holiday 2010 Market

Athens Indie Craftstravaganzaa

Aug 18, 2010, 10:48:54 PM8/18/10
Athens Indie Craftstravagazaa is now accepting applications for our
Holiday 2010 Craftstravaganzaa.

We are looking for artists and makers of all persuasions, from fine
arts to handcrafts. Quirky, raw, & innovative arts especially
favored.

Visit our website http://www.athensindiecraftstravaganzaa.com for show
information, photo galleries of past markets, vendor photos and
profiles and Craftstravaganzaa applications.

WE've also got a new blog that I hope you find very helpful and
interesting. With it I hope to share some of my online marketing
experience, tips and hints about social media marketing and more.

http://athenscraft.blogspot.com/