۔۔۔ رکن یمانی ۔۔۔

Miss Kazmi

Jun 3, 2012, 10:51:00 AM6/3/12
to Bab-ul-Elm, sada-e...@googlegroups.com, shiaand...@yahoogroups.com, islam-the-true-path, imamez...@googlegroups.com, abuturab51214, shia-...@googlegroups.com, shia-youth-gr...@googlegroups.com, true-hu...@googlegroups.com, Nasir Abbas, ahlul-bayt_...@googlegroups.com, group-musulm...@googlegroups.com, bhadur...@gmail.com, rouye...@googlegroups.com
Inline image 1

Despite the efforts by Wahabis to repair and hide the crack in the wall of the holy Ka'ba in Makkah Al-Mukarramah, the miracle of the birth of Amir Al-Mumineen Imam Ali Ibn Abi Talib(A) is an everlasting miracle that no one can hide!!!

Rukn Al Yamani is the crack in the holy kaaba where Imam Ali(A) was born.

The story of Imam Ali's(A) birth in rukne yamani

Sayyeda Fatima bint Asad(A), the holy mother of Imam Ali(A), was in labour pains. She went up to the Kaaba and said:

"Oh God, I have firm faith in you, the prophets, the books sent down by you, and the speech of my grandfather- the builder of this house. Oh God, for the sake of this child in my womb, make the birth of this child easy." An instant later, the south-east wall of the kaaba opened. Sayyeda Fatima bint Asad(A) entered this crack and the crack then closed.She was the guest of Allah for 3 days in the holiest place and then gave birth to her child-Imam Ali(A). This was on the 13th Rajab. She came out of the kaaba and the Holy Prophet Muhammad(S) met her and said: "I heard a message from the unseen to call him Ali."

This crack in the kaaba is still there on this very day.

--
.فبای الاء ربکما تکذبن

10zv.gif
kaaba 1.jpg