Fwd: Pledge for Cash Donation for Malaysia Flood Victims

1 view

shiraj shah

Jan 5, 2015, 12:59:50 AM1/5/15
to ahlipe...@googlegroups.com
Dear Borthers & Sisters,

I'm currently running a fund raising campaign for the recent flood victim and it's my aim to raise about RM150,000 which will be used to buy 30,000 packs of Dates for distribution,

Attached please also find my campaign poster to raise the said sum.

“It's not how much we give but how much love we put into giving.”

Hope to hear from you all and while waiting for your reply, I shall remain.

Regards
--

SHIRAJ SHAH BIN SUBAHAN
Managing Director

(A company fostered by Malaysian Industry Government Group for High Technology

MIGHT, Prime Minister's Department)

Mobile: +6012.607.9870

Take care of the environment.
Do not print this mail if not necessary.

Disclaimer Note: This e-mail and any files transmitted with it is confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, or the person responsible for delivering the e-mail, be advised that you have received this e-mail and any files transmitted with it in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this e-mail and any files transmitted with it is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail and any files transmitted with it in error, please advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this message.
Infaq Kurma Banjir 2014_15.jpg