REMINDER: All this week Protest With PETA at Harvard Against Experiments That Torture Baby Monkeys

Billy Burke

Nov 6, 2023, 10:22:57 AM11/6/23
to Billy ..1BApe

Billy Burke
apesm...@aol.com

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Billy Burke <apesm...@aol.com>
To: Billy ..1BApe <apesm...@aol.com>; e <neek...@icloud.com>
Sent: Sunday, October 29, 2023 at 11:10:24 PM EDT
Subject: Fw: REMINDER: Protest With PETA at Harvard Against Experiments That Torture Baby Monkeys

Billy Burke
apesm...@aol.com

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Marnie from PETA <newsm...@peta.org>
Sent: Sunday, October 29, 2023 at 08:01:58 PM EDT

Local Action: Join Activists in Speaking Up for Animals in Your Community. Your Voice Is Needed!
Protest with PETA

Hi William,

Marnie from PETA here! I'll be heading to Harvard University for an important demonstration on October 30. PETA is bringing its somber exhibit "Without Consent," which sheds light on the country's long history of animal experimentation, to Harvard, where experimenter Margaret Livingstone separates baby monkeys from their mothers in cruel and scientifically worthless maternal and sensory deprivation tests.

PETA will hold a Halloween-themed protest near campus to urge the university to drop these horrific and wasteful animal tests, as part of a months-long tour of the U.S. targeting dozens of universities funded by the National Institutes of Health with our impactful anti-vivisection display.

Harvard needs to end these experiments immediately! Will you please join me in opening the public's eyes to this abuse?

How It Works

When

Monday, October 30,
11:30 a.m.-1 p.m.

The exhibit will remain on campus
October 30-November 3 and November 6-10,
11 a.m.-5 p.m. daily.

Where

27 Brattle St., Cambridge, MA 02138
(See this map.)

Contact

Marnie Chambless at 770-570-2217 or
Mar...@peta.org

Please invite your friends, family, and everyone else you know to these important protests for animals.

Thank you for everything you do for animals!

Sincerely yours,

Marnie Chambless, Lead Tour Administrator, PETA

Marnie Chambless
Lead Tour Administrator
PETA
Mar...@peta.org

Use promo code ACT10 at the PETA Shop!

This e-mail was sent to: apesm...@aol.com

Manage Your E-Mail Subscriptions | Receive Fewer E-Mails
Unsubscribe From All E-Mail

Please do not respond to this e-mail Instead, click here to contact PETA.

This e-mail was sent by
PETA, 501 Front St., Norfolk, VA 23510 USA.

supporter