Is anyone available to Help the Harvard primates today, in Harvard Square?

Billy Burke

Nov 7, 2023, 10:23:07 AM11/7/23
to Billy ..1BApe
Is anyone available to Help the Harvard primates today, in Harvard Square
Today November 7th from 11AM until 5PM
1 or 2 hours would be great.
Marnie from PETA is setting up the displays in the middle of the Square at/near 24 Brattle Street where the old jugglers and entertains were on that plaza, you cant miss it.
Come down to the Square and do some activism, pass out flyers talk to people, if you want, or hold a sign
We had about 4 people yesterday helping Marnie, it was fun, unfortunately these same people cant make it today, [Tuesday], but some will be back other days this week it goes until Friday.
Don't know if anyone will show today? Hope so. I hope to be able to stop by later for a while.
I am sorry for the late notice, but we will be there for the rest for the week.
Wed, Thurs, and Friday 11AM until 5PM
Love to see you there.

Billy Burke
apesm...@aol.com