Activist's dinner, Grasshopper Restatuant, May 24th at 7:00 pm. Regarding demo at Harvard.

Billy Burke

May 23, 2023, 11:17:23 PM5/23/23
to Billy Burke

Billy Burke
apesm...@aol.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Laura Ray <1lauras...@gmail.com>
Sent: Tue, May 23, 2023 10:18 pm
Subject: Activist's dinner, Grasshopper Restatuant, May 24th at 7:00 pm. Regarding demo at Harvard.

Wendy Fernandez
Whether or not you can attend the demo, this Thursday morning, at Harvard, for the baby monkeys, we would love to have you join us for dinner at Grasshopper Restaurant so we can meet, connect, and talk animal rights! PETA will be paying for dinner so please come on out, and enjoy some amazing vegan food with us!
Please RSVP with me if you can make it. Send texts to: 786-454-6364
Grasshopper Restaurant address: 1 N Beacon St, Allston, MA 02134