Saturdays Harvard Demo

1 lượt xem
Chuyển tới thư đầu tiên chưa đọc

Billy Burke

chưa đọc,
07:46:17 11 thg 6, 202311/6/23
đến Billy Burke
These activists hung in there today, even though we got rained on, I can't remember how many times. We kept ducking in and out of the train station. Anyway, these awesome activists came to protest the horrific experiments happening to baby monkeys at Harvard University's Medical School. First they are taken from their mothers, then they are kept in isolation for a year, not allowed to interact with anyone. Not even allowed to see anyone's face. After a year, a woman by the name of Margaret Livingstone (who is behind all of these experiments) looks at their brains to see the effects of all these cruelties imposed upon them. A special shoutout to Ashley Ollie and Len Goldberg who joined us all the way from Canada! It was great to protest with these rockstar activists!

Billy Burke
apesm...@aol.com
Trả lời tất cả
Trả lời tác giả