Reporting Problems (with building or the game)

matatk

May 29, 2013, 5:08:41 AM5/29/13
to agrip-...@googlegroups.com

It would be really helpful for us to have a central record of the problems that people are having with the build process and game, so that we can be sure to counter them all in the updated documentation.  When we switched to GitHub we did consider accessibility, of course, and found that some of our community already used it.  However things can change, so I hope you'll find the following links accessible.  If so, it'd be of great help if you could check already-reported issues at <http://github.com/matatk/agrip/issues> and report any new ones at <github.com/matatk/agrip/issues/new> -- thanks in advance!

I'm off on holiday now but will be back next week.  We're getting quite a bit of help from the community to progress things both on Mac and Windows so I'm really looking forward to getting a fully-working Windows release to go alongside the Mac one soon, then updating the documentation so that we can make an actual usable-from-scratch release soon after.

Thanks for your continued support!