New Development Setup

matatk

Jun 27, 2013, 2:32:45 PM6/27/13
to agrip-...@googlegroups.com
Due to my day-job work, I'll soon be able to change my setup to one where I don't need to use Boot Camp to access Windows.  I'll be using a VM inside of Mac OS X instead.  This will help a great deal with development, as it'll make the whole process much faster and easier to manage.  I'm not sure when all the hardware will be set up, but in the next few weeks I should hope.

I have been away with work for a week but am back now and will start to work on AQ and LDL again as and when I can.  Some progress is being made towards a better release for people who're new to the game.  Also I think the Mac one is really coming on nicely, looking forward to setting up a proper new Windows release, too.