Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

tony seth

ungelesen,
15.06.2013, 08:58:5815.06.13
an agrip-...@googlegroups.com
Hey Matt, I don't know if anyone's ever figured out how to save their
progress in the classic mode of AQ, but a month or so I was toying with
the idea again after having been away from it for a while, and I
figured out how one can indeedd without fail save one's progress. The
way to do it for those interested is to 1, make sure it is safe for you
to do so in a place you're not likely to be attacked by monsters, then,
2 turn off the d5k, the esr, and the navigation helper. From there you
can do the quick save option I believe, but I can't remember the
function key for that, or go to the console and give your save a name.
>From here, you can get out of the console, and turn the various helpers
back on and continue playing, or disconnect as ya like.
To reload your saved position, I recommend going to the start map, the
one where you can choose your skill level etc by walking through the
various halls, turn off all the helpers, and then load your saved game
either from the console or the quick load option, and you'll be right
where ya left off, with everything you had when you saved, weapons,
armor, and runes if any, of course I've not gotten that far, but my
goal is to beat the shareware game. I've made it as far as e1m3 but
died spectacularly there at the teeth of the zombies. Well, enough
rambling for now, I can't wait to see the nuew build process when it's
done, I just wish I knew how to code. I just thought you'd want to know
that there's at least someone putting this mod to use, and having as
much fun with it as I did when I discovered it, thanks again for all
your work... Take care...
And one more thing, the order in which you turn off and on the helpers
doesn't matter for those who might wonder about that.
Cheereo!

matatk

ungelesen,
27.06.2013, 14:30:0827.06.13
an agrip-...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for posting this information.  I have to say it's been a while, but I now remember problems saving in the past -- what happens if you don't turn off all the helpers?  I seem to remember a crash, is that still the case?
Allen antworten
Antwort an Autor
Weiterleiten
0 neue Nachrichten