Write Default Inputs

万赐航

Jul 14, 2021, 11:39:17 AM7/14/21
to EPIC / APEX Modeling Forum
Dear all.

when I point APEXCONT in 'write Default inputs',there is a problem with the model,such as the picture.How to solve the problem屏幕截图 2021-07-14 175531.png

Luca

Jul 19, 2021, 6:12:46 PM7/19/21
to EPIC / APEX Modeling Forum
Hi,
I am guessing you are using the ArcAPEX interface and the error is given by the interface and not the APEX model itself. With only this information, it is impossible for me to understand what the problem can be. Have you tried to set back the APEXCONT to the default values and write the default input again? Do you have the same error? What did you modify before writing the default input files and having this error?

Best,
Luca

万赐航

Jul 21, 2021, 5:58:20 AM7/21/21
to EPIC / APEX Modeling Forum
Dear Luca
Thank you for your answer, I have solven the problem by using the Exampledatas. I use the wrong table style. However, after I run the model, I found that the value of QI(m³/s) in MSA,DWS is null. such as the picture. How did the problem arise and how to solve the problem.
屏幕截图 2021-07-21 172830.png屏幕截图 2021-07-21 172845.png

Luca

Jul 22, 2021, 9:43:43 AM7/22/21
to EPIC / APEX Modeling Forum

I do not have enough information to understand what is creating the problem and, as a consequence, I cannot say how to solve it.

From what I see in this image, also the SW (which is the soil water content) is zero. Is it zero for the entire simulated period? Do you have precipitation data? Is the precipitation data input properly?

Best,

Luca