Issues in using APEX-CUTE

Ze Li

Mar 31, 2022, 10:04:14 AM3/31/22
to EPIC / APEX Modeling Forum
Dear all:
    I can use APEX-CUTE for sensitivity analysis but not for calibration. APEX-CUTE will crash when I click OK in Calibration setting, whether I use example data or my own data.
    Please give me some solutions if you have the same problem .Thanks a lot
APEX-CUTE.jpg

Ze Li

Mar 31, 2022, 12:31:11 PM3/31/22
to EPIC / APEX Modeling Forum

To add that I am using the latest version of APEX-CUTE7.1

Jaehak

Mar 31, 2022, 12:42:53 PM3/31/22
to EPIC / APEX Modeling Forum
Thanks for reporting the error. This is the first time this type of error has been reported. We will look into this and get back to you.

Ze Li

Apr 11, 2022, 6:33:06 AM4/11/22
to EPIC / APEX Modeling Forum
Dear Jaehak:
    The problem I'm currently having is that the crop yield is only available in the first year.I am sure my OPC files are correct as I have had success with previous versions of ArcAPEX.I took the irrigation plan entered by the user, I checked the ACY file and found that from the second year, YLDG and IRGA are both 0.This means that APEX is not taking my irrigation plan from the second year onwards
    I hope you can help me
    Thanks a lot!

Tech-tutor with Fitsum

Dec 19, 2022, 4:53:32 AM12/19/22
to EPIC / APEX Modeling Forum
Hi guys,

We have the same problem. The APEX-CUTE crashes when clicking the "run calibration" option.

For your information, we are using the new APEX-CUTE 7.1 version which was released in November.

Thanks!

Jaehak

Dec 27, 2022, 12:02:44 PM12/27/22
to EPIC / APEX Modeling Forum
Please download a new version from here:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1D0zFTn3uZ0xsxFTdPA3o_MbCvcPzV-Jh/view?usp=sharing

This update should fix the error but let me know if this works for you. Make sure you uninstall the current one from your computer before installing the new version. I will make this version available on the model website soon.

Jaehak

Tech-tutor with Fitsum

Dec 28, 2022, 9:16:16 AM12/28/22
to EPIC / APEX Modeling Forum
Hi Jaehak,

Thank you for the update!

Mulatu Liyew

Mar 27, 2023, 11:06:39 AM3/27/23
to EPIC / APEX Modeling Forum
Hello Jaehak,

Hope you are doing well!

As we tried calibrating daily ET using the new version of APEX-CUTE 7.7, it crashed when clicking the "run" option (please see the attached), while using the example files worked.
Could you have any solution? We would appreciate your assistance in this matter.

Thanks,
Mulatu

On Tuesday, December 27, 2022 at 12:02:44 PM UTC-5 Jaehak wrote:
Capture.PNG

Jaehak

Mar 27, 2023, 2:23:52 PM3/27/23
to EPIC / APEX Modeling Forum
please zip your cute project folder and send it to me for my review.

Lauren Cohen

Jul 26, 2023, 1:28:22 PM7/26/23
to EPIC / APEX Modeling Forum
What was the fix for this issue? I'm having a similar problem when I hit "confirm all are set" in the run tab of APEX-CUTE 7.7.

Edmealem Temesgen

Nov 23, 2023, 3:36:42 AM11/23/23
to EPIC / APEX Modeling Forum
APEX-CUTE 7.1 is a crush to run, so is their user manual about  APEX-CUTE 7.1 please?

Edmealem Temesgen

Nov 29, 2023, 2:23:05 AM11/29/23
to EPIC / APEX Modeling Forum

Dear Jaehak, when I download the new version by clicking this, it says no file was found. so how to gate a new updated version (APEX-CUTE 7.1 version) please.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1D0zFTn3uZ0xsxFTdPA3o_MbCvcPzV-Jh/view?usp=sharing