Error with ArcApex and ArcSwat

Jorge Rodríguez

Nov 14, 2022, 9:04:02 AM11/14/22
to EPIC / APEX Modeling Forum
Hello, how are you all?

I have a problem with ArcApex, I am using the version of ArcAPEX for APEX v.1501, and at the same time I am working with ArcSWAT 2012.10.7.24, I installed both versions for ArcMap 10.7, it is worth mentioning that I had already worked with ArcSwat, however , it is my first time working with ArcApex, I have to use these two models to compare the results in soil erosion for a degree work.

My question is, errors or some type of conflict can be generated when using these two models in the same version of ArcMap (10.7), I ask this since three days ago I installed ArcApex, and wanting to use ArcMap in the delimitation of basins, without any warning or pop-up that tells me an error, it just closes, and previously that didn't happen to me with ArcMap.

If anyone has experienced this and was able to solve it, please guide me in this, to see what is happening and if it is possible to work with both models in a single version of ArcMap.

Beforehand thank you very much.

Jaehak

Nov 14, 2022, 9:19:30 AM11/14/22
to EPIC / APEX Modeling Forum
I use ArcAPEX and ArcSWAT, both the same version as you have, on ArcGIS 10.7.1 on my desktop computer. Both work just fine, with no compatibility issue or any conflict between the two.