Newest ArcApex version

Carlos Alberto Arnillas

Jul 19, 2021, 11:04:57 AM7/19/21
to EPIC / APEX Modeling Forum
Dear Luca
The area I am working with has several livestock-oriented properties. I understand that the newer APEX version will incorporate more detailed analyses. When would that version be available? Is it possible to get access to it?
Also, is there a newer ArcAPEX version that can work with it?
Thanks in advance

Carlos Alberto

Luca

Jul 19, 2021, 6:09:07 PM7/19/21
to EPIC / APEX Modeling Forum
Dear Carlos,
I don't know when the new version of APEX and WinAPEX will be available to the public. We are still testing the APEX version and developing the interface. About the possibility to use this new version with ArcAPEX, at the moment I don't have this information, but I will try to find it out for you.

Best,
Luca

Carlos Alberto Arnillas

Jul 19, 2021, 7:58:59 PM7/19/21
to EPIC / APEX Modeling Forum
Thanks Luca.
Is the newer version also coded in FORTRAN? Will it be possible to get access to the codes once they version is made available?

Carlos Alberto

Luca

Jul 20, 2021, 4:27:57 PM7/20/21
to EPIC / APEX Modeling Forum
Yes, APEX will be in FORTRAN, and it will be possible to have access to the code. I am not sure about the programming language used to program the WinAPEX graphical user interface, and I don't think that its source code will be available to the public.

Luca