Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

Ratnajit Saha

ungelesen,
20.07.2021, 11:45:3620.07.21
an EPIC / APEX Modeling Forum
Dear Luca,

Last week, I sent an email about some problem in executing stream network in ArcAPEX subarea delineation. As you wanted to check the .shp files, last week I sent you DEM, delineation, and channels .shp files in the zip folder. Did you receive the applied .shp files? Again, I have attached the .shp files, please find. Can you please make sometimes to check the problem? If you need any information, please let me know.

Thanks in advance and look forward to hearing from you.

With regards,

Ratnajit

Photo_ArcAPEX_Problem.jpg
DEM, Delineation and Channels.zip

Luca

ungelesen,
20.07.2021, 16:55:0620.07.21
an EPIC / APEX Modeling Forum
Dear Ratnajit,

I don't recall receiving any email with shape files, but I recall the previous discussion you opened (BTW, you should have posted this as a new message in the original tread).
I have downloaded the files and I will try to make time to look at them on my computer.

Best,
Luca
Allen antworten
Antwort an Autor