WinEpic

Burak Isik

May 9, 2021, 9:32:12 PM5/9/21
to EPIC / APEX Modeling Forum
Hi everyone
I am Burak from Turkey. I am useing WinEpic for master degree project.
I am using WinEpic0810 but crop data parameter give me error like "Conversion from string to integer is not valid. Cropdata - loaddefault". When I select any crop data I can change this parameter but I can not save. When save give me "start argument must be greater than zero" like this error.
Can you help me
Thank You

Luca Doro

May 10, 2021, 10:01:12 AM5/10/21
to EPIC / APEX Modeling Forum
Dear Burak,
Can you give me some other information? For instance, is the error message created by the user interface and you see the error message as a Windows message, or do you receive the error message in a black window (the command prompt) when the model is running?

Luca

Burak Isik

May 11, 2021, 10:22:33 AM5/11/21
to EPIC / APEX Modeling Forum
Dear Luka,
When winter wheat select in crop data parameter give me error like "Conversion from string to integer is not valid. Cropdata - loaddefault". maybe it is information ı dont know. After that, when ı try to change winter wheat parameters give me error like "start argument must be greater than zero" but it save changes. After all this, ı make create run and run batches but output excel is empty, Why this happen.
Thank you

Luca

May 11, 2021, 10:34:43 AM5/11/21
to EPIC / APEX Modeling Forum
Dear Burak,
I have never seen these errors before and I am trying to understand when they happen. I think that you are having these error messages from the WinEPIC interface. Have you tried to uninstall and install again WinEPIC. Are you using the Central Texas database that comes with the installer? Have you modified any crop parameters before having this error?

Again, try to uninstall and then install again WinEPIC, then try to run a simulation using the default and sample setting you will find in the "Create Runs" window.
Let me know.
Luca