is ArcAPEX compitable with ArcGIS pro 2.7.3

minfeng tang

Apr 22, 2021, 4:43:52 PM4/22/21
to EPIC / APEX Modeling Forum
Dear APEX Group,

May I ask if ArcAPEX (v.10.3.5) is compatible with ArcGIS pro 2.7.3. I have searched through the group chat history, and it looks like that the current version of ArcAPEX only supports ArcGIS 10.3.1. Just wanted to know if that also applies to ArcGIS pro 2.7.3. I have attached the message in the end of this message. Thank you for your help.

Sincerely,
MinfengArcAPEX installation failed.PNG

Jaehak

Apr 23, 2021, 12:18:00 PM4/23/21
to EPIC / APEX Modeling Forum
I can't speak for ESRI's software compatibility between different ArcGIS products. You may find some clues if you google ArcGIS compatibility guideline. I have a beta version of the ArcAPEX which runs on ArcGIS 10.7 if you want to try it, though I am not sure if it will install/run on your Pro version.

Jaehak

minfeng tang

Apr 26, 2021, 11:34:45 AM4/26/21
to EPIC / APEX Modeling Forum
That looks promising. May I know where to download the beta version of ArcAPEX? Is the current version available from website is the beta version? The ArcGIS pro seems to be not compatible with ArcAPEX. I would like to see if it works if I am using ArcGIS 10.7.1. Thanks.

Minfeng

Jaehak

Apr 26, 2021, 12:42:41 PM4/26/21
to EPIC / APEX Modeling Forum
i sent you a link for downloading.

minfeng tang

May 4, 2021, 9:30:04 AM5/4/21
to EPIC / APEX Modeling Forum
FYI: The ArcAPEX (beta version) is compatible with ArcGIS 10.7.1. Thank you Jaehak!

Sincerely,
Minfeng