New WINAPEX version

Javier Fernando Mendez Monroy

Jun 21, 2021, 12:42:55 PM6/21/21
to EPIC / APEX Modeling Forum
Dear all.

I would appreciate if someone can share with me the last WINAPEX version.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards.

Luca

Jun 25, 2021, 10:58:13 AM6/25/21
to EPIC / APEX Modeling Forum
Dear Javier,
I am going to share with you a link you can use to download the latest version of the WinAPEX interface. You will receive an email with a link.

Best,
Luca

Javier Fernando Mendez Monroy

Jul 2, 2021, 12:32:43 PM7/2/21
to EPIC / APEX Modeling Forum
Thank you so much Dr Luca Doro.

I will be waiting for the link you mentioned above.

Thanks again.

Luca

Jul 5, 2021, 9:32:26 AM7/5/21
to EPIC / APEX Modeling Forum
You should have received the link already.
Anyway, I sent it again at the email address you used to register to this group.

Let me know if you are able to download the files.
Best,
Luca

Selva Kumar M

Jan 4, 2022, 7:57:27 AM1/4/22
to EPIC / APEX Modeling Forum
Good afternoon Luca,
I am M.Selva Kumar pursuing Master's in Agrometeorology and doing research works in APEX. I would appreciate it if you can share with me the last WINAPEX version with manual.

Thanks in advance.

Luca

Jan 4, 2022, 8:07:41 AM1/4/22
to EPIC / APEX Modeling Forum
Hi,

Try to download WinAPEX from the following webpage: https://epicapex.tamu.edu/apex/winapex/
Fill the fields with your information, and you should be able to get the WinAPEX installer.

From this webpage, I suggest downloading the user manual for WinAPEX and APEX1501.

Let me know if you have any problems with the download.
Best,
Luca

Selva Kumar M

Jan 5, 2022, 1:49:27 AM1/5/22
to EPIC / APEX Modeling Forum
Hi Luca,
Thanks for the links.
I am doing research works in the cocoa crop. Is it possible to add the cocoa crop to the apex model? Can you share any links or materials for adding a new crop to the apex model through the use of source code with the latest version?

Thanks in advance

Luca

Jan 6, 2022, 10:30:19 AM1/6/22
to EPIC / APEX Modeling Forum
To add a new crop in WinAPEX there is no need to work with the source code. You can start using another crop as a template and modify each plant parameters according to information that describe the growth of the cocoa plant. In the APEX user manual, you will find the definition of all the plant parameters. At the moment, I do not have access to a computer where I can install the WinAPEX available on the BREC webpage, but I am quite sure you can add new plants without any problem.

Best,
Luca