Social Media Week

Werner Keil

Oct 17, 2012, 5:26:40 PM10/17/12
to agora...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Just saw, new venues for Social Media Week 2013 are out:
in Copenhagen, Doha, Hamburg, Miami, Milan, New York, Paris, Singapore, Tokyo, Toronto, Washington DC., and Lagos this coming February 18-22.

I should be in Copenhagen till  Q1, guess somebody might be able to talk about or present Agorava in Paris.
Any other cities?

Cheers,
Werner

Werner Keil

Nov 8, 2012, 11:48:22 AM11/8/12
to agora...@googlegroups.com
Calls for Proposals for Social Media Week 2013 (February for now) are out:

I plan a proposal for Copenhagen, maybe visit Hamburg if I have time. Would be cool, if Antoine or others could speak in Paris. Not sure if there's anyone else who has interest and time. Yusuke maye in Tokyo?;-)

Werner Keil

Dec 11, 2012, 11:24:18 AM12/11/12
to agora...@googlegroups.com
All,

I attended a Startup Event in Copenhagen last week, and the venue is said to also be involved with Social Media Week CPH 2013. Thus, while CFP is still open (till January 11, guess that's same worldwide;-) I plan to propose at least one event related to Java Social, Agorava or Enterprise Social in general.

Might be more technical, but not with too much code, so Marketing or Management people attending it won't get scared away;-D

Would be great, if anybody in Paris or other cities has similar plans.

Regards,
Werner

Werner Keil

Dec 21, 2012, 8:54:40 AM12/21/12
to agora...@googlegroups.com
I am in communication with a host for SMWCPH (see above) and proposed an Agorava/Java Social talk for Social Media Week Copenhagen hosted in their venue.

Werner

Werner Keil

Jan 20, 2013, 12:21:46 PM1/20/13
to agora...@googlegroups.com
Dear All,

Happy to announce, Social Media Week Hamburg approved an Agorava related talk on Feb 18:

And according to the host system, a session on the same subject is soon about to be confirmed for Copenhaen on Feb 22nd, too.

Regards,
Werner

Werner Keil

Jan 24, 2013, 10:37:22 AM1/24/13
to agora...@googlegroups.com
Most likely both, but at least SMW Hamburg will be on Live Stream, so those of you who can't make it to Hamburg or Copenhagen get a chance to view it. And I assume, recording will be kept and made available later.

Those as well as the Parleys.com recording from DevoXX we should point to from the Agorava page, what do you think?

Regards,
Werner

Werner Keil

Feb 5, 2013, 8:46:34 AM2/5/13
to agora...@googlegroups.com
Happy to confirm, there will be a 2nd Agorave presentation at Social Media Week Copenhagen
For more information, please visit: http://socialmediaweek.org/?event_id=54647

Werner Keil

Feb 5, 2013, 8:51:17 AM2/5/13
to agora...@googlegroups.com
For those interested, I also added it to the Agorava Calendar, will do same for Hamburg, especially since there it looks like the session will have Live Stream and most likely be recorded, too;-)

Werner Keil

Jan 12, 2014, 11:48:54 AM1/12/14
to agora...@googlegroups.com
Dear All,

For the 3rd year, Agorava (the first time it was still under a different name;-) will be presented at Social Media Week Hamburg :-D
Everyone who is either in HH or close enough is welcome to attend the session.

I added a pointer in the Agorava calendar: http://agorava.org/calendar/
(note, our calendar is GMT/UTC based, so the session  will be 10:30 CET, not 9:30 as listed;-)

Registration will open on January 15, please register then if you want to come.

CU in Hamburg,
Werner