Calculated Properties

Marc D.

Aug 2, 2017, 3:30:40 AM8/2/17
to Agilo for Trac
I am trying to create a calculated field with a hardcoded numerical value in the formula, something like:
mul:e_bg;4

However, the system does not recognize the hardcoded 4.  Is there a way to put in a numerical value in the formula?

Stefano Rago

Sep 6, 2017, 9:08:36 AM9/6/17
to ag...@googlegroups.com
Hi Marc,

sorry to reply so late. I have been looking at your problem and I have found that the way calculated properties are handled does not support hardcoded values, but only values contained in ticket properties.
A workaround could be to create a ticket field to hold the numeric value and use that in your formula. The field might be initialized with a default value (the hardcoded number in your formula) so you don't have to fill its value for every ticket.

I can see it's not a very elegant solution, but maybe this can help?

cheers,
Stefano

Follow Agilo on Twitter: http://twitter.com/agilofortrac
Please support us by reviewing and voting on:
http://userstories.com/products/8-agilo-for-scrum
http://ohloh.net/p/agilo-trac
http://freshmeat.net/projects/agiloforscrum

You have received this message because you are subscribed to
the "Agilo for Trac" Google Group. This group is focused on
supporting Agilo for Trac users and is moderated by
Agilo Software GmbH <http://www.agilosoftware.com>.

agilo+un...@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/agilo

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Agilo for Trac" group.