When edited, tickets switched to type: "Project"

Danijel

Oct 9, 2015, 4:49:07 AM10/9/15
to Agilo for Trac
Hi,
Whenever I edit exisiting ticket, the "type" combo box shows "Project". Even the ticket was "Task", or "SubTask" or "Work Story"... it is always switched to "Project". As a user, I need to be very carefull, and I need to switch back the "type" combo box to whatever the ticket type was, before I save the ticket again. I forget this so many times, and my tickets end up being converted to "Project". This is very annoying.

Version: 1.3.14-PRO

Can this be fixed?
Is there a workaround?

Thanks.

Claudio Di Cosmo

Oct 9, 2015, 5:16:36 AM10/9/15
to ag...@googlegroups.com
Hi Danijel,

This has already been discussed in this thread: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/agilo/KMlAX21E6OA

Sorry for the inconvenience and let us know if you have more issues,

Cheers,

Claudio Di Cosmo
Software Engineer
Agilo Software GmbH