Filter a Sprint Backlog by Owner

Patrick Boswell

Jan 21, 2016, 12:07:16 PM1/21/16
to ag...@googlegroups.com

Is it possible to view only 1 owners tasks and user stories in the Sprint Backlog view? Similar to the Me button.

Thank you,
Patrick

Stefano Rago

Jan 25, 2016, 4:20:56 AM1/25/16
to ag...@googlegroups.com
Hi Patrick,

On 21 Jan 2016, at 17:41, Patrick Boswell <patrick...@gmail.com> wrote:

Is it possible to view only 1 owners tasks and user stories in the Sprint Backlog view? Similar to the Me button.

You can do this using the 'backlog_filter_attribute' setting on your environment's trac.ini file.
This setting is documented here:

cheers,

Stefano Rago

Patrick Boswell

Jan 28, 2016, 4:56:06 PM1/28/16
to ag...@googlegroups.com

Stefano,

Many thanks, that did the trick.

Can I have multiple filters? Maybe I want to filter on hours remaining or resolution status, etc.

Patrick

Follow Agilo on Twitter: http://twitter.com/agilofortrac
Please support us by reviewing and voting on:
http://userstories.com/products/8-agilo-for-scrum
http://ohloh.net/p/agilo-trac
http://freshmeat.net/projects/agiloforscrum

You have received this message because you are subscribed to
the "Agilo for Trac" Google Group. This group is focused on
supporting Agilo for Trac users and is moderated by
Agilo Software GmbH <http://www.agilosoftware.com>.

agilo+un...@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/agilo

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Agilo for Trac" group.

Stefano Rago

Jan 29, 2016, 3:33:30 AM1/29/16
to ag...@googlegroups.com
Hi Patrick,

On 28 Jan 2016, at 22:56, Patrick Boswell <patrick...@gmail.com> wrote:

Stefano,

Many thanks, that did the trick.

glad this helped!

Can I have multiple filters? Maybe I want to filter on hours remaining or resolution status, etc.

Unfortunately this is not supported at the moment, although it's an interesting feature and it's being tracked in our system.
Here is the link in case you want to follow updates on this feature.

cheers,

Stefano Rago

Stefano Rago
Software Engineer