Re: [Agilo for Trac] Installation of Agilofortrac under Debian wheezy/sid: argument must be a string or a number

Stefano Rago

Jun 25, 2012, 3:19:48 AM6/25/12
to ag...@googlegroups.com
Hi Alex,

did you install Agilo on an existing Trac installation or is it a fresh Agilo/Trac installation?
Besides, can you please provide the content of your trac.ini file?
Please make sure to remove any sensitive information first.

Cheers

Stefano Rago

On Jun 19, 2012, at 12:02 PM, Alex wrote:

I've issue installing the binary and open source version of "agilofortrac":

Version: Debian wheezy/sid, Python 2.7.3rc2, Trac 0.12.3, Agilo 1.3.8 PRO or Agilo 0.9.8

Steps that will reproduce the problem?
2. Enable agilo in trac.ini
3. Upgrade the environment

What is the expected result?
Running agilo plugin.

What happens instead?
$ trac-admin myproject upgrade
TypeError: int() argument must be a string or a number, not 'NoneType'
$ trac-admin myproject upgrade
OperationalError: table agilo_link already exists

Possible workaround:
Unknown. I tried it several times with little modifications.

Any additional information:
None.

Alex

Jun 25, 2012, 3:47:25 AM6/25/12
to ag...@googlegroups.com
Hi Stefano,

Thank you for your answer.

> did you install Agilo on an existing Trac installation or is it a fresh Agilo/Trac installation?

Usually I'm copying a pre-configure template trac project (default names, e-mail addresses, ...) to create a new one. So it wasn't completely fresh.
Yesterday, I created a fresh new trac instance and I was able to install AgiloForTrac. So it seems that the Agile upgrade script is not very robust regarding not-empty trac installations - but at least it works for fresh instances.

Best regards, Alex

Mattias Vannergård

Mar 20, 2015, 1:47:13 PM3/20/15
to ag...@googlegroups.com, al...@willner.ws