additional columns on the whiteboard

Dmitri Dmitri

Jul 4, 2017, 8:20:53 AM7/4/17
to Agilo for Trac
Hi everybody,

is it possible to modify the whiteboard view
  http://demo.agilofortrac.com/agilo-pro/sprints/Demo%20Sprint%201/whiteboard
to have more than 3 columns ?

At the moment I see the "Backlog", "In Progress", "Done" columns.
Can I add columns like "Ready to testing", "Testing" ?

Stefano Rago

Jul 4, 2017, 10:23:37 AM7/4/17
to ag...@googlegroups.com
Hi Dmitri,

Agilo for Trac's whiteboard can be configured to add extra columns. Here you can find the trac.ini syntax:

Please let us know if you have issues

cheers,

Stefano Rago

Follow Agilo on Twitter: http://twitter.com/agilofortrac
Please support us by reviewing and voting on:
http://userstories.com/products/8-agilo-for-scrum
http://ohloh.net/p/agilo-trac
http://freshmeat.net/projects/agiloforscrum

You have received this message because you are subscribed to
the "Agilo for Trac" Google Group. This group is focused on
supporting Agilo for Trac users and is moderated by
Agilo Software GmbH <http://www.agilosoftware.com>.

agilo+un...@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/agilo

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Agilo for Trac" group.