Agilo breaks stack trace indenting

Wolph

Mar 11, 2016, 3:19:58 AM3/11/16
to Agilo for Trac
As I initially reported incorrectly to Trac (https://trac.edgewall.org/ticket/12397#comment:7), the Agilo plugin breaks the stack trace indenting. It seems to be a css issue but I'm not entirely sure what the problem is exactly.

Just a heads up, I have it fixed using code tags for the time being :)

Stefano Rago

Mar 14, 2016, 4:45:27 AM3/14/16
to ag...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the heads up Wolph!

What version of trac are you using? Also, do you run trac in standalone mode using tracd or do you use some kind of web server instead?

cheers,
Stefano

On 11 Mar 2016, at 03:36, Wolph <wol...@gmail.com> wrote:

As I initially reported incorrectly to Trac (https://trac.edgewall.org/ticket/12397#comment:7), the Agilo plugin breaks the stack trace indenting. It seems to be a css issue but I'm not entirely sure what the problem is exactly.

Just a heads up, I have it fixed using code tags for the time being :)

Follow Agilo on Twitter: http://twitter.com/agilofortrac
Please support us by reviewing and voting on:
http://userstories.com/products/8-agilo-for-scrum
http://ohloh.net/p/agilo-trac
http://freshmeat.net/projects/agiloforscrum

You have received this message because you are subscribed to
the "Agilo for Trac" Google Group. This group is focused on
supporting Agilo for Trac users and is moderated by
Agilo Software GmbH <http://www.agilosoftware.com>.

agilo+un...@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/agilo

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Agilo for Trac" group.

Wolph

Mar 14, 2016, 9:09:20 AM3/14/16
to Agilo for Trac
Hi,

I'm running the 1.0-stable branch and currently running it through tracd but generally through gunicorn. Both are behind a Nginx server. As far as I can detect all css and javascript loads as expected.

A complete list of my packages (pip freeze):
agilo==0.9.14
autopep8==1.2.2
certifi==2016.2.28
cffi==1.5.2
cryptography==1.2.3
dateutils==0.6.6
enum34==1.1.2
Genshi==0.7
graphviz==0.4.10
gunicorn==19.4.5
httplib2==0.9.2
idna==2.0
ipaddress==1.0.16
MySQL-python==1.2.5
ndg-httpsclient==0.4.0
pep8==1.7.0
psycopg2==2.6.1
pyasn1==0.1.9
pycparser==2.14
Pygments==2.1.3
pyOpenSSL==0.15.1
python-dateutil==2.5.0
pytz==2015.7
singledispatch==3.4.0.3
six==1.10.0
TracAccountManager==0.4.4
TracAutocompleteUsersPlugin==0.4.3
## FIXME: could not find svn URL in dependency_links for this package:
TracDeveloper===0.3.0dev-r0
TracDynamicFields==2.2.0
TracPermRedirect==3.0
TracWorkflowAdmin==0.12.0.2
urllib3==1.14

Stefano Rago

Mar 14, 2016, 9:28:14 AM3/14/16
to ag...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

thanks for the detailed information. I managed to replicate the issue and most likely it's caused by the way Agilo influences how trac's default styling is exposed to the browser. I have created a ticket where we can track this issue:

cheers,

Stefano

Stefano Rago
Software Engineer