Closing Tickets - Setting Hours to Zero

sojrner

Oct 5, 2015, 3:07:24 AM10/5/15
to Agilo for Trac
Hello All,

I've been running Agilo on Trac for about 6 months now and we've encountered an issue with the flow when tickets close. Currently when a ticket is closed, any remaining hours are set to zero. When reporting on hours after a ticket is closed results in inflating the report results. Specifically it inflates the hours of the user that closed the ticket, but the hours also log against the milestone in general. I am aware of the CloseTicketWithRemainingTimeZeroRule, which I'm using for different reasons. I'm also wondering if there is another rule that allows the feature of setting hours to zero on close (the near-opposite of the other rule) to be turned off as well. If not, can anyone suggest an alternative?

Let me know if this is at all unclear or if I can supply further information. I've spent quite some time searching for an answer to this to no avail. Thanks in advance for the response and help.

Stefano Rago

Oct 7, 2015, 11:20:10 AM10/7/15
to ag...@googlegroups.com
Hi there,

when enabled, the rule you mentioned (CloseTicketWithRemainingTimeZeroRule) does two things:

- set the ticket status to closed when the remaining time is set to 0
- set the remaining time to 0 when the ticket is closed as fixed

so if you disable that rule, you should have the behavior you’re after. Can you confirm?

cheers,
Stefano

Follow Agilo on Twitter: http://twitter.com/agilofortrac
Please support us by reviewing and voting on:
http://userstories.com/products/8-agilo-for-scrum
http://ohloh.net/p/agilo-trac
http://freshmeat.net/projects/agiloforscrum

You have received this message because you are subscribed to
the "Agilo for Trac" Google Group. This group is focused on
supporting Agilo for Trac users and is moderated by
Agilo Software GmbH <http://www.agilosoftware.com>.

agilo+un...@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/agilo

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Agilo for Trac" group.

sojrner

Oct 8, 2015, 11:41:18 AM10/8/15
to Agilo for Trac
Huzzah! You are correct. Thank you for the response on this.

Incidentally, is there any documentation on what each of the compontents in the ini does? Specifically the agilo.* components...

Thanks again for the help.

Stefano Rago

Oct 8, 2015, 12:11:11 PM10/8/15
to ag...@googlegroups.com
Glad to hear that worked!

You can find basic documentation for relevant agilo components by logging with TRAC_ADMIN privileges, navigating to Admin > Plugins, and selecting Agilo.

Cheers,
Stefano