Component field default value for specific ticket types?

SteveRC1

Jun 14, 2016, 4:09:24 PM6/14/16
to Agilo for Trac
I am looking for a way to have some ticket types have a certain Component default value.  Seems there is only a global default value for all ticket types.
The specific problem I am trying to solve is to use the announcer plugin to have certain people notified when a certain ticket type is created.  Using the announcer plugin allows notification on individual components.
If there is another way to notify when a certain ticket type is logged or changed, I would appreciate any ideas?

Ryan Ollos

Jun 15, 2016, 12:48:18 PM6/15/16
to Agilo for Trac
AnnouncerPlugin can be extended and you could create a TicketTypeSubscriber, following the pattern in TicketComponentOwnerSubscriber, TicketComponentSubscriber and other subscriber components.

- Ryan

Steve Hyde

Jun 15, 2016, 1:09:33 PM6/15/16
to ag...@googlegroups.com
Ryan, thank you.  I will give it a try.

Steve

Follow Agilo on Twitter: http://twitter.com/agilofortrac
Please support us by reviewing and voting on:
http://userstories.com/products/8-agilo-for-scrum
http://ohloh.net/p/agilo-trac
http://freshmeat.net/projects/agiloforscrum

You have received this message because you are subscribed to
the "Agilo for Trac" Google Group. This group is focused on
supporting Agilo for Trac users and is moderated by
Agilo Software GmbH <http://www.agilosoftware.com>.

agilo+un...@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/agilo

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Agilo for Trac" group.

Steve Hyde

Jun 15, 2016, 2:26:41 PM6/15/16
to ag...@googlegroups.com
I see that as a great enhancement to that plugin, but I don't have anyone to actually do the coding.  Perhaps it could be considered to be added sometime in the future though.

Thank you,

Steve