Trac 1.2 support

Tero Isoaho

Nov 16, 2016, 6:54:54 AM11/16/16
to Agilo for Trac
Does Agilo for Trac support Trac 1.2 which is now the latest stable release?

BR
Tero

Stefano Rago

Nov 17, 2016, 5:44:33 AM11/17/16
to ag...@googlegroups.com
Hi Tero,

Agilo for Trac is not yet tested with Trac 1.2 so we don't recommend upgrading Trac in production environments yet.

We are planning to integrate support for Trac 1.2 in our next release, though.

Cheers,

Stefano

Follow Agilo on Twitter: http://twitter.com/agilofortrac
Please support us by reviewing and voting on:
http://userstories.com/products/8-agilo-for-scrum
http://ohloh.net/p/agilo-trac
http://freshmeat.net/projects/agiloforscrum

You have received this message because you are subscribed to
the "Agilo for Trac" Google Group. This group is focused on
supporting Agilo for Trac users and is moderated by
Agilo Software GmbH <http://www.agilosoftware.com>.

agilo+un...@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/agilo

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Agilo for Trac" group.

Alex

Oct 17, 2017, 10:26:23 AM10/17/17
to Agilo for Trac
Hello,