New user..

Subodh Harmalkar

Nov 8, 2015, 12:59:00 PM11/8/15
to Agilo for Trac
Hello,

I am a newbie to Agilo/Trac. Can I use latest agilo 0.9.14 with latest Trac 1.0.9? Agilo website indicates only 1.0.2 support - which was released in Oct '14.

Which is the next Trac release targeted by Agilo Open team?

Thanks.

Subodh

Stefano Rago

Nov 9, 2015, 3:03:54 AM11/9/15
to ag...@googlegroups.com
Hi Subodh,

On 08 Nov 2015, at 18:57, Subodh Harmalkar <subodh.h...@jhuapl.edu> wrote:

I am a newbie to Agilo/Trac. Can I use latest agilo 0.9.14 with latest Trac 1.0.9? Agilo website indicates only 1.0.2 support - which was released in Oct '14.

Which is the next Trac release targeted by Agilo Open team?

Trac 1.0.2 is in fact the latest version of Trac that Agilo is tested against.
The next Agilo for Trac release will include compatibility with the latest stable Trac version.

cheers,

Stefano Rago