Product Backlog is slow

Austin Mico

Apr 22, 2016, 7:13:13 AM4/22/16
to Agilo for Trac
Hi,

Has anyone experience agilo (version 0.9.14) Product Backlog being to slow. Loading of the page takes about 5 minutes and sometime more.

Does the agilo team has already released a solution to this?

Thanks and regards,

Austin

Stefano Rago

Apr 22, 2016, 7:15:20 AM4/22/16
to ag...@googlegroups.com
Hi Austin,

can you please provide some information about your setup? E.g. what OS and database you are using, and the approximate size of your backlog?

cheers,

Stefano Rago

Follow Agilo on Twitter: http://twitter.com/agilofortrac
Please support us by reviewing and voting on:
http://userstories.com/products/8-agilo-for-scrum
http://ohloh.net/p/agilo-trac
http://freshmeat.net/projects/agiloforscrum

You have received this message because you are subscribed to
the "Agilo for Trac" Google Group. This group is focused on
supporting Agilo for Trac users and is moderated by
Agilo Software GmbH <http://www.agilosoftware.com>.

agilo+un...@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/agilo

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Agilo for Trac" group.

Austin Mico

Apr 22, 2016, 7:40:34 AM4/22/16
to Agilo for Trac
Hi Stefano,

Here are some server info:

OS: RHEL6.4
Processor: 12 Cores 2.53GHz
Memory: 8G
Trac 1.0.1
Agilo 0.9.14
Python 2.6.6
Sprints: 94
Milestone: 480
Tickets: 10527
MySQL 5.1 Thread safe 1
Apache 2.2
mod_wsgi 3.2 processes=3, threads=25

Base on my observation, it is the checking of links or parent tickets that is taking very long.
I also observe memory leak with apache.

Thanks,

Austin

Austin Mico

Apr 22, 2016, 7:46:30 AM4/22/16
to Agilo for Trac
The product backlog contains about 2000 rows.

Austin Mico

Apr 22, 2016, 11:19:05 PM4/22/16
to Agilo for Trac
Will it be possible to have these links or relationship stored already in the database. It means, the relationship in the database is updated every change in tickets and not on accessing the Product Backlog. The product backlog should only display and just process the change if there is.

Stefano Rago

Apr 27, 2016, 11:28:11 AM4/27/16
to ag...@googlegroups.com
Hi Austin,

thanks for the detailed information. The links between Agilo tickets are stored in a database table called 'agilo_link'.
What exactly did you observe in the tickets link logic that slows down the loading of the backlog?

Also, one thing you could try, if you didn't already, is making sure that the slowness is pertinent to the backend and not the network. One way could be using Chrome's Developer Tools to have a break-down of the request's times.
If you do that, can you please share the results?

Also, have you already enabled the Agilo logs? If not, please do so and send them to us so we can have additional information.

Lastly, if you have any additional third party plugins, please try and disable them, so we can exclude the hypothesis of a possible bad interaction case among plugins.

Thanks,
Stefano Rago