Autocomplete for assign to and cc fields

colski

Sep 3, 2009, 1:42:41 PM9/3/09
to Agilo for Scrum
Hello

Is anyone using the AutoCompleteUsers plugin in trac with Agilo?
AutocompleteUsers is working fine in my trac (0.11.2.1) environment
for projects that do not have Agilo enabled. However in projects with
Agilo (we're on agilo 0.7.3.3) the autocomplete for CC and Assign to
(owner) fields does not work.

Please can you tell me how I might approach a similar auto complete
feature if we can't make the autocompleteusers plugin work?

Thanks!

col

Martin Häcker

Sep 7, 2009, 9:38:25 AM9/7/09
to ag...@googlegroups.com
> Please can you tell me how I might approach a similar auto complete
> feature if we can't make the autocompleteusers plugin work?

For our clients the 'restrict_owner' option of trac has worked very
well. It replaces the textbox with a popup if the project members.

Perhaps you could give that a go too?

For more information see <http://trac.edgewall.org/wiki/0.11/TracIni>
and search for restrict_owner there.

HTH

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Martin Häcker

agile42 GmbH
www.agile42.com
Grünberger Str. 54
10245 Berlin, Germany

Office: +49 30 2005 3958
Fax: +49 30 2007 8274

Amtsgericht Charlottenburg: HRB 111402
CEO Marion Eickmann

Sri Ram Kannan

Jul 22, 2015, 3:06:44 AM7/22/15
to Agilo for Trac
Can you explain more on how "restrict_user" will help auto-completion on CC fields ?

Stefano Rago

Jul 24, 2015, 4:14:48 AM7/24/15
to ag...@googlegroups.com
Hi there,

On 21 Jul 2015, at 23:19, Sri Ram Kannan <sriram...@gmail.com> wrote:

Can you explain more on how "restrict_user" will help auto-completion on CC fields ?

unfortunately the ‘restrict_owner’ setting does not help with autocompletion on CC fields.
It only restricts the owner of a ticket to the allowed ones. On top of Trac’s policy which restricts the owners to only the users with TICKET_MODIFY permissions, Agilo will remove from the list all the users which are not team members of the current sprint.

Hope this helps

Stefano Rago