Decembers tweeting book token winner is...

Royd Brayshay

Dec 12, 2012, 11:51:08 AM12/12/12
to agi...@googlegroups.com
Hi Agilists,
At last lasts Agile Yorkshire meetup there was no prepared a feedback form, hence there was no book draw as normal.

A tweeting challenged was proposed instead...

At 2:30 this afternoon a metaphorical hat was filled with tweets from the last 48 hours containing the hash tag #AgileYorkshire.  With the clever use of http://www.random.org/ a winner was selected. That winner was...

Robert Burrell-Donkin

Congratulations Robert and well done for supporting Agile Yorkshire with your tweets.

If you'd like to privately email me your address, phone no. and chosen book (you can select any title from O’Reilly Media, Pragmatic Bookshelf, Microsoft Press) I will ensure your prize reaches you.

Well done and better luck next time to everyone else that tweeted. Top tip - start early next time for a better chance of winning.

Royd.