BTL, Shipley

tony

Jan 8, 2014, 4:45:46 PM1/8/14
to agi...@googlegroups.com, Andrew...@btl.com
Hi
BTL Group in Shipley are recruiting for the following positions...
Scrum Master
Functional Test Analyst
Release Manager.

We use Microsoft .NET, SQL Server, MVC4, HTML5, Flash, XML and Javascipt.
We have a mixture of web-based and windows forms products and are looking to
recruit asap.
We run 2 scrum teams and one Kanban team.

I am hoping to be at Agile Yorkshire next Tuesday night, so if any of these
roles appeal to you either come and find me next Tuesday - I'll have a badge
on saying "Tony, BTL" or something similar.
Otherwise contact our HR Manager, Andrew, who is cc-ed into this email.

Regards
Tony Moran
PRINCE2 Practitioner
Certified Scrum Master