Leeds Code Dojo

已查看 4 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Grant Crofton

未读,
2014年6月30日 11:13:242014/6/30
收件人 agi...@googlegroups.com
Hi all, just wanted to tell you about a new group we're running at Callcredit: Leeds Code Dojo!

It's going to be language/technology independent, and focused on practical coding sessions.  From newbie Node coders to experienced Haskell hackers, and all the many levels of C#, Java, Ruby, Scala, Python or F# in between, all languages and skill levels are welcome!

The first one is on Wednesday 9th July (unfortunately the day after AY).  It will be a 'classic' dojo where we solve a simple problem using the XP practices of TDD and Pair Programming, with the intent of improving our coding while having some fun in a relaxed and friendly environment.  So if you can get another evening out after a great-sounding Agile Yorkshire, why not come and join in!  (Registration via meetup).

Grant

Charles Swires

未读,
2014年10月9日 14:21:182014/10/9
收件人 agi...@googlegroups.com

Please contact me if you have a sniff of an opening.

Cheers Charlie

回复全部
回复作者
转发