Lightning Talks Last Night

Kev McCabe

Dec 12, 2012, 6:08:11 AM12/12/12
to agi...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the oppurtunity to speak last night was good to see such a great turn out, and a great venue (Even closer to our office so hopeful to get more of the team over)

A link to my preso is here: http://nud.gr/AgileYorkshireMikado

Royd I'd be interested in getting a copy of your Presentation and Print outs?

Cheers

Royd Brayshay

Dec 12, 2012, 7:21:44 AM12/12/12
to agi...@googlegroups.com
Hi Kev,
No problem, I'll post the slide somewhere today and add a link here. Thanks for your contribution by the way, I thought it was great. And thanks also for posting the slides.

Royd.

--[[ post: agi...@googlegroups.com ]]--

Mr. Royd Brayshay

NewRedo Limited
Round Foundry
Foundry Street
Leeds
LS11 5QP

Mob: +44 7786 221 630
Skype: roydbrayshay

Neil McLaughlin

Dec 12, 2012, 7:42:37 AM12/12/12
to agi...@googlegroups.com
Hi

For anyone who may be interested the book which was referring to
during the talk was:

http://www.waterstones.com/waterstonesweb/products/bruce+patton/douglas+stone/sheila+heen/difficult+conversations/8612120/

and there is a reasonable high level overview available from:

http://www.osu.edu/eminence/assets/files/Handout_Difficult_Conversations.pdf

We have a release deadline approaching and I've been drawing on the
material heavily!

Cheers

Neil

Royd Brayshay

Dec 17, 2012, 10:14:23 AM12/17/12
to agi...@googlegroups.com
Hi Kev / All,
Just a quick note to say I've posted my slides (finally) from last weeks Lightening Talks. I'm also in the process of collating the radar charts everyone sketched and I'll post those in a few days.

Merry Xmas,
Royd.

On 12 December 2012 11:08, Kev McCabe <k...@redgiraffes.co.uk> wrote:
Thanks for the oppurtunity to speak last night was good to see such a great turn out, and a great venue (Even closer to our office so hopeful to get more of the team over)

A link to my preso is here: http://nud.gr/AgileYorkshireMikado

Royd I'd be interested in getting a copy of your Presentation and Print outs?

Cheers

--[[ post: agi...@googlegroups.com ]]--

Mr. Royd Brayshay

NewRedo Limited
Round Foundry
Foundry Street
Leeds
LS11 5QP

Mob: +44 7786 221 630
Skype: roydbrayshay

Kev McCabe

Dec 17, 2012, 10:49:38 AM12/17/12
to agi...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Royd,

Do you have the actual sheet in an Electronic Format?

Royd Brayshay

Kev McCabe

Dec 17, 2012, 11:18:18 AM12/17/12
to agi...@googlegroups.com
PDF would be ok, would like to try this out on a smaller sub set of my team tomorrow AM and let you know how we got on :)
Message has been deleted

Robert Burrell Donkin

Dec 18, 2012, 3:58:46 PM12/18/12
to agi...@googlegroups.com
On Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 11:08 AM, Kev McCabe <k...@redgiraffes.co.uk> wrote:
> Thanks for the oppurtunity to speak last night was good to see such a great
> turn out, and a great venue (Even closer to our office so hopeful to get
> more of the team over)

Thanks to everyone who spoke :-)

Robert