Code and coffee

Neil McLaughlin

Feb 5, 2013, 5:12:49 AM2/5/13
to agi...@googlegroups.com
I'm trying to kick start a code and coffee session following the template outlined here:

I'll keep turning up for 4 weeks to see what interest there is. The first one was last week and we had a few people turn up - hopefully it will grow from there.

We meet at 8am at Mrs Athas coffee shop on near Leeds City Markets (here).

All welcome! I'll be working on a little javascipt project if anyone fancies pairing on that.

If you are coming then tweet using the hash tags #codeandcoffee #leeds to get the word out.

Cheers

Neil

manav shah

Feb 5, 2013, 5:28:06 AM2/5/13
to agi...@googlegroups.com
Hi Neil,
   Is this going to be daily or what dates please?

Thanks & Regards,
Manav

--[[ post: agi...@googlegroups.com ]]--

Neil McLaughlin

Feb 5, 2013, 5:30:55 AM2/5/13
to agi...@googlegroups.com
Weekly, Wednesdays, 8am

We'll review after 4 weeks.

manav shah

Feb 5, 2013, 5:33:37 AM2/5/13
to agi...@googlegroups.com
Ok. Wish we could do pms as opposed to ams as it would help focus on the activity. Besides I start at 8 so would have to give it a miss though  would have loved to attend these.

Thanks & Regards,
Manav

Neil McLaughlin

Feb 5, 2013, 5:48:43 AM2/5/13
to agi...@googlegroups.com
You could try kick starting your own evening one.

It's just a collection of individuals who congregate at the same time and place - twitter and hash tags are your friends :)

manav shah

Feb 5, 2013, 5:54:02 AM2/5/13
to agi...@googlegroups.com
Will do. Thanks.

Regards,
Manav

Grant Crofton

Feb 5, 2013, 7:21:41 AM2/5/13
to agi...@googlegroups.com

I'll try and come along, will have to see if I can make it fit into the morning schedule though.  I notice Leeds isn't up on the Code & Coffee website, are you going to see if anything comes of it before you put the details up?

Grant

Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2013 10:54:02 +0000
Subject: Re: [agilist] Code and coffee
From: shah...@gmail.com
To: agi...@googlegroups.com

Neil McLaughlin

Feb 5, 2013, 7:39:04 AM2/5/13
to agi...@googlegroups.com
Maybe see you Wednesday. I've got something poised to send to the site but thought I'd see how it goes first.

To get some feedback on the best time for people I've set up a micro poll:

Feedback appreciated.

Cheers

Neil

Neil McLaughlin

Feb 19, 2013, 1:01:32 PM2/19/13
to agi...@googlegroups.com
Just a reminder that Leeds Code and Coffee will be running again tomorrow morning.

Last week there was some pairing/discussion happening around javascript and c# side-projects. If you are devoid of ideas then a double espresso and a chat with your peers is sure to come up with something!

Feel free to join in tomorrow or a Wednesday in the future.

Cheers

Neil

Neil McLaughlin

Mar 5, 2013, 11:40:28 AM3/5/13
to agi...@googlegroups.com
Another reminder of the ongoing Leeds Code and Coffee - 8 am tomorrow.
I'm working on a javascript side project which would benefit from another set of eyes if anyone is looking to pair. Others are working on c# and python projects.

Cheers

Neil

Justin Barnes

Apr 9, 2013, 7:25:08 AM4/9/13
to agi...@googlegroups.com

Dear Sir/Madam

I have a new phone number 07508 297 497, I hope you will update your records to reflect this.

I am available for work immediately and looking within Yorkshire for contract work.

I am on LinkedIn, if you send me a connection request I will accept it.

I have references on my LinkedIn profile

Further to your email; I am updating you of my availability.

Please note all the cv's enclosed are the same but supplied in different formats.

If a firewall has stripped off the attachments, please Google ‘Justin Barnes CV’ for the most recent copy.

Kind regards
Justin Barnes

Ps Please contact me on this number 07508 297 497 or email me on Justin_...@Hotmail.com, please note there are two _ between Justin & Barnes.

cv.docx