We Are Recruiting Again Too!

Matthew Clements

Apr 30, 2014, 7:14:41 AM4/30/14
to agi...@googlegroups.com

Hi All

Firstly Apologies to Nick for Hi-Jacking his email content!

It's time to grow our software development team a little bit more too!. If anyone is looking, here is the info:

Ap16 Limited is a bespoke, professional software development company based in York. We have been organically growing over the last 7 years and we are looking to increase our team size again.

We are looking for a highly adaptable software engineer to work with our small, Microsoft Focussed team in York. The role would suit an experienced developer who is interested in continual learning and is open to working with multiple technologies on different projects (often at the same time). Ideally we are looking for someone with at least 5 years of solid experience of at least one of the following technologies (and a willingness to learn all of the others):

  • Asp.Net Web Forms
  • Asp.Net MVC
  • Windows Phone / RT

We are looking for someone who is a strong team player who can work as part of our efficient, adaptable, self-organising team. We have a professional, supportive, fun and friendly environment.

Package details will depend on the experience and ability of the candidate.

Please send us a CV via email to mat...@ap16.com

No agencies please.

Web: http://www.ap16.com

Thanks (and sorry again Nick!)