Call for budding scribe / photographer for Feb meetup.

Royd Brayshay

Feb 4, 2013, 11:51:12 AM2/4/13
to agi...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,
Do you own a nice camera or like taking photos?
Do you pride yourself on perfect prose or captivating copy?

Is there someone with our community who would like to take on the job of writing a short blog post for the February Agile Yorkshire meeting?
The post only needs to be short and snappy (perhaps 300 words or so) and a nice photo would b a bonus. Plus the job could be split if someone would rather just be in charge of the camera. If you interested let me know.

Regards,
Royd.

Grant Crofton

Feb 4, 2013, 12:26:02 PM2/4/13
to agi...@googlegroups.com
I'll do the photo if someone else wants to write the text!

Grant

Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2013 08:51:12 -0800
From: royd.b...@newredo.com
To: agi...@googlegroups.com
Subject: [agilist] Call for budding scribe / photographer for Feb meetup.
--[[ post: agi...@googlegroups.com ]]--

Royd Brayshay

Feb 10, 2013, 11:26:09 AM2/10/13
to agi...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,
Thanks to Grant for the offer of taking the photos, that's made the job instantly easier. Will anyone here have a go at the brief write up part?

Taking this job on for the Feb. meet up doesn't mean you'll be nagged into doing March or other future meets.
This job shouldn't take more than a lunch time and is a chance to support the group and share in its success.

See you all  on Tuesday,
Royd.
--
Mr. Royd Brayshay